Two and Half Men Production Halted after Charlie Sheen's Rants

The show won't go on – at least for now. 
CBS halted production of Two and a Half Menon Thursday after Charlie Sheen lambasted the show's creator in bizarre interviews. 

"Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of Two and a Half Men for the remainder of the season," says producer Warner Bros. Television and the network that broadcasts the program, CBS. 

The statement was released after Sheen, 45, went on profane, rambling rampages against Alcoholics Anonymous, party girls, his ex-wife, founding father Thomas Jefferson and Two and a Half Mencreator Chuck Lorre.

In an open letter posted on TMZ.com Thursday evening, Sheen responded to the news that CBS halted production of his show, calling out Lorre, whom he again refers to as Haim Levine, specifically. 

"I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth," the letter reads. "I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists." 

Sheen concludes his letter with an open plea for his fans to support him. 

"I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade," he writes, "to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong." 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites